- Structure coverage of syllabus within 6 months (June-November) followed by Revision in the months of December and January – Weekly Tests and Phase Tests in JEE Advanced/ Mains formats.
- Performance Enhancement Phase (Feb, March and April) with daily Full syllabus JEE Advanced Model tests.
- Extra focus on doubt clarification and practice sessions to ensure that each student would get customized support.
- Access to Acharya Coaching’s unique JEE Preparation resources and unlimited Question Banks.
- IITians as faculty teaching all three subjects (Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry).
- Most conducive learning environment provided in the form of AC classrooms.
- Special study sessions for Hostellers
6 days a week program.
This Program would have comprehensive coverage of the complete JEE syllabus along with adequate measures to enhance the student participation through work sessions and interactive learning based on digital/technology tools.
|Commencement of Classes||June-July period (Exact date announced by respective branches)|
|Classes to continue till JEE Advanced|
|Sessions||Monday- Friday (Morning 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM)
Saturday (9:30 AM to 12:30 NOON)
Mathematics (2 hours)
Chemistry (1:30 hour)
Physics (1:30 hour)
+ Work session
Test (9:30 AM to 12:30 NOON)
Students can avail maximum of any of the following scholarship rates:
- 50% scholarship on tuition fee for students who get JEE Advanced Rank.
- 25% scholarship on tuition fee for students who clear JEE Mains.
- 20% scholarship for Board percentage of 90% or more (Any Board Exams).
- 10% scholarship for Board percentage of 80% or more (Any Board Exams).
- Special concessions for Acharya Coaching Year Long students.
For further details and understanding of the teaching methodology followed in the program, students and parents can interact with faculties directly in respective branches where you are enrolling for the program.