Acharya Coaching Foundation programs are a path to excellence to school students targeting Olympiads, NTSE, NSTSE and other Talent Tests. Anything that has to be built in constructive manner with long term planning and growth prospect needs strong foundation and so is the case with academics of a child. Foundation years of VI to X standards are important in developing right learning pattern and aptitude among students. Acharya Coaching Foundation Programs are essentially a platform to develop the required qualities and nurture the idea of excellence among students in lower academic grades (VI-X) along side setting some short term goals to assess the development of the student through excellence in school level competitive examinations (Olympiads, NTSE, NSTSE, KVPY etc.,) and regular academics.
Acharya Coaching Foundation Courses are Structured into Two Levels with Specific Objectives.
I-Aim Modules are aimed at
- Developing right learning approach towards Mathematics and Science.
- Sharpening the critical thinking, Aptitude and reasoning skills among students.
- Orientation towards multiple assessment formats (Objective, integer type etc.,)
- Inculcating the enthusiasm and interest levels towards learning.
- Attaining better ownership traits among students with regard to academic and in general for the tasks they perform.
- Success in Olympiads/NSTSE and other competitive examinations relevant to the current standard.
I- Accelerate Modules are aimed at
- Orienting students towards NEET and JEE.
- Covering the IX and X standard topics to the level of conceptual depths that students would see in XI and XII.
- NTSE results to ensure that students are able to stand in overall competitive matrix.
- Ensuring better understanding of concepts and problem solving abilities to supplement the efforts in school for results in Boards (X).
Teaching / Learning Tools
- Regular Classes at Acharya Coaching Centers along with optional “Doubt Clarification” sessions.
- Comprehensive Acharya Coaching Study Material.
- Summary notes & Past year question banks of NSTSE/IMO/NSO
- Work – session related to every chapter.
- Work sheet to do from home related to every going on topic.
- Chapter wise Tests (Objective ) are conducted for every chapter.
- 3 phase tests, Grand Tests and Olympiad/NSTSE mock tests are a part of the program.
- Students would update performance of every tests in “Self Review Book”
- Phase Tests performance is recorded in the Course Diary of the student
- Phase wise parents and students would get minimum two academic counseling opportunities to assess the progress apart from End of the Year and Pre Admission Counseling.
Foundation Programs VI to VIII are offered for CBSE and State/Matriculation to ensure that students would get relevant Foundation based on the regular academics that the students would follow at school. This would supplement the efforts of students at school for better all-round results.
Supreme Results Batch
Monday to Friday – Any two days (Morning 5:30pm to 8:30pm)
I-ACCELERATE Batch Timings
Option 1 : Weekday batch Mon to Friday (3 days 5:30 – 8:30 pm)
Option 2 : Weekend batch : Sat (5:30 – 8:30) Sunday : (8:30 am – 3:30 pm)